16 whole chicken wings
3 tbsp lime juice
5 tbsp of your favourite jerk rub
1. Preheat your grill to 180°C.
2. Arrange the wings lengthwise on a baking dish. Drizzle lime juice evenly over wings.
3. Shake your Jerk Rub over the wings, turning the wings to coat evenly.
4. Place the wings directly on the grill. Cook until crisp and golden brown on the outside and cooked through, about 8–12 minutes per side.
5. Using barbecue tongs, transfer wings to a platter and serve with your favourite dipping sauce. We recommend sweet chilli or BBQ sauce.
Recipe By Louisiana Grills